No it is not Wal-Mart's building. They probably have the lease, but they do not own it.
Target wouldn't want a building that small their stores are nearly the size of the super wal-marts (and there are some super targets that are bigger).
Additionally, they are like Wal-Mart - they build their own sites.
That building is Wal-Mart's.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
No it is not Wal-Mart's building. They probably have the lease, but they do not own it.
wonder what will be put in there then??? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
My guess would be a flea market filled with tanning beds and beauty salons,, wise county doesn't seem to have enough of those,,,ha
i have lived all over this country. the best thing everybody else has that we don't is the $1 theatre. we need one bad.
[img]http://softball.hnrc.tufts.edu/league/teams/psychology/images/emanski_mcgriff.jpg[/img]
The building does belong to Wal-Mart, if you want to buy it you can go to there website to bye it.
crack is whack
I apologize for the mistake.
That's ok we all make mistakes.
crack is whack
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I apologize for the mistake.
[/ QUOTE ]
Who are you and what have you done with Burrhead? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] j/k
I still think I'm right, just don't feel like proving it right now! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks